Why Hot Yoga?
Eight Awesome Benefits that Hot Yoga Provides
- Flexibility: The heat will allow you to safely reach new levels of personal flexibility in postures, which is therapeutic for your body!
- Strength: Yoga is low impact and uses structural muscles as well as large group muscles with a prime focus is on spine strength, which is key to the life force of your body’s wellness!
- Breath: With the added element of the heat, you won’t make it far if you don’t breathe deeply! If there is no breathing, there is no yoga. It won’t take long before you learn to breathe in a full and controlled manner- the heat will guide you to this naturally!
- Cardio: Your heart can work the same way doing yoga postures in a heated room as it does when running a mile, and you never even leave your mat. Particularly in postures when you are balancing and engaging your muscles at the same time. The way you stretch and compress your internal organs and glands also stimulates metabolism.
- Detox: The heated room helps you sweat. The postures themselves are detoxifying for your muscles, organs, and glands and sweating furthers the detox process helping you continually recycle fluids in the body.
- Focus: Listening skills are required to hear instructor’s cues assisting in helping you gain focus, and determination. The ability to focus carries over to your daily life. When you can focus on the task at hand, you’ll excel and you can enjoy all of life more.
- Healing: The primary purpose of this yoga is therapy. With a regular practice, these postures can help to heal old injuries and also prevent new injuries. Hot yoga helps reduce the effects of illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, depression, arthritis and obesity.
- Life: Yoga equals life.
Experience the benefits of hot yoga for yourself
at the azitala Yoga studio!
Enjoy azItala's introductory package, which offers unlimited yoga for your first week, for only $10.